Avoid Cookie-Cutter Solutions…
However difficult it may be to work on a parenting plan, there is one undeniable truth: you are the only people who know your children, their needs, and the ability of each parent to meet those needs. By working together to make a plan that fits both your lives, you avoid the court’s cookie-cutter solutions. Statistics show that parents who prepare a plan jointly are more likely to comply with it than if a plan is imposed upon them by a Judge who doesn’t know anything about the family.
- What Options Are Available In Resolving Family Law Matters?
- Are There Different Ways To Complete Mediation?
- What Alternative Options To Litigation Do I Have If Mediation Does Not Work?
- What Factors Are Considered When Determining A Parenting Plan At Mediation?
- How Does Mediation Compare To Litigation?
Family Mediation is EFFECTIVE…
A divorce affects the whole family, often putting considerable strain on the children. The fear and depression associated with a divorce can be increased by lengthy and adversarial litigation, not to mention a courtroom battle. This has a negative impact on the adults and on the children. Experience has shown that children benefit greatly when their parents negotiate a mutually agreeable settlement. When Mom and Dad are seen to be comfortable with the separation agreement, especially time-sharing schedules, children are better able to adjust to the divorce.
Call Now For A Free Consultation